Sunday, July 20, 2014

Two in One Day

OMG what is this? Two blog posts in one day? Nothing for months then two. Better watch her, she is getting pretty wild with all this sharing.

I have a recovery throne in my living room. It's a sleeper sofa with an air mattress. It gives me a place to sit with my leg elevated above my heart. If I'm tired of sitting I can lounge or nap as the mood takes me. It has made my convalescence much more tolerable. I have my Nook, my tv remote, my computer, stitchery projects, well wishes from my dear friends, my Ipod, room for a dog or two, comfy pillows and windows to look out.

I am spoiled and it time to wash to dye out of my hair.





1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo - so glad you're back to blogging!
    Ok, so next up is the picture of the newly dyed locks???

    ReplyDelete